Start in Lusaka and end in Livingstone.
Fly from Kenneth Kaunda International Airport to Mfuwe international airport in the South Luangwa National Park where you will spend 3 astounding nights before heading to Livingstone - Home to the Victoria Falls. A stay in the South Luangwa National Park is a complete safari experience. Activities include Walking safaris and Game drives.
On the fourth day guests Fly to Livingstone. Livingstone is Zambia's tourist capital and home of the mighty Victoria one of the seven wonders of world and world heritage site. Livingstone is also home of Adventure and Adrenaline Rush activities probably more activities than any destination in the entire world with the radius of 70 kms. Zambia is the ideal holiday destination for You
What is included in the tour
- Road Transfers.
- Accommodation - Full board in South Luangwa National park
- Bed & breakfast in Livingstone
- Guided sightseeing as specified
- Entrance fees.
- Park fees
- Government taxes & levies
What is NOT included in the tour
Flights (Can be booked on request)
Meals not specified
Items of a personal nature
Gratuities and Porterage
Tours/sightseeing not mentioned.
- Game drives
- Luxury accommodation
- Victoria Falls
Day 1: Lusaka to South Luangwa
- Fly out of Lusaka airport to Mfuwe airport.
- Transfer from the airport to the lodge
- Depending on the time of arrival in Mfuwe you will have time to go for your first safari.
- First night in South Luangwa
Day 2 - Day 3: South Luangwa
- Enjoy a mix of game activities and leisure offered inclusive of the Package.
Day 4: South Luangwa to Livingstone
- After your breakfast guests will be transferred to Mfuwe airport for your flight to Livingstone.
- On arrival in Livingstone you will be transferred to either David Livingstone Safari lodge and spa, the River Club or the Victoria falls Waterfront..
- Spend the rest of the day relaxing or go for optional activities.
Day 5: Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- On this day guests will have a guided tour of the falls, Flight of angels a Village tour and a Zambezi Sunset cruise.
- Guests will then retreat to their hotel or lodge.
Day 6: Departure day
On this final day of the trip guests may either relax at the hotel or lodge until their pick up time to the airport or go on a complimentary Livingstone City tour with a visit to the Livingstone Museum before going to the airport.