Follow the wind to the Kafue national park - A place of luxury spots in the middle of nowhere with all meals, safaris and accommodation included.
Stay at Konkamoya lodge, a place of Four luxurious tents furnished in a colonial style able to accommodate up to 8 guests. A purposefully small number of explorers with a passion for Nature who will be lead on a voyage of discovery of the African Bush. When exploring the bush with us a fantastic discovery is behind every corner: stopping for the sundown at only a few meters from a big heard of elephants or enjoying lunch time with a pack of wild dogs playing just in front of the Lapa. The Itezhi – Tezhi lake promises great new horizons for bird watching aficionados and is a big attraction for the rich wildlife of the Southern Kafue, the wildest and still undiscovered section of this amazing National Park.
Konkamoya, meaning “follow the wind” in the local language, Nyanja, is a place where the wonders of nature come together and invigorate the senses and the soul.
What is included in the tour
- Kafue National Park Accommodation on full board
- Transfers to Kafue National park if selected at checkout
- Two game drives a day
- Drinks at sundowner
- House wine and soft drinks at meals
- National Park fees
- Government taxes and Levies.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel insurance.
- Personal Expenses
- Road transfers in and out on Kafue National Park if not selected at checkout
- The wild landscape and welcoming people of Zambia.
- Enjoy easy access to Zambia's biggest National park.
Day 1: Transfer to Kafue National Park
- Road transfer to the Kafue national park from either Lusaka or Livingstone
- Check in at Konkamoya lodge after which guests have an option of going for their first game drive late afternoon , or simply relax at the lodge watching wildlife along the banks of the lake.
Day 2: Konkamoya Lodge
- Wake up to the sound of singing birds and wildlife, after the wake up coffee or tea guests head into the wild for an early morning game drive. Breakfast will be served while on the drive at a relaxing spot after which guests will continue their game drive.
- Guests will have time to relax at the lodge after the morning game drive.
- Lunch is served in a lappa overlooking the lake.
- Late afternoon guests will leave for a Night Drive. We leave camp in the afternoon for a game drive and sundowner, after dark we continue to explore into the night for an unforgettable experience of the nocturnal African bush.
Day 3: Konkamoya Lodge
- Guests day start and ends similar to day three above following different game drive trails in the park , unless guests choose to alter their schedule replacing their scheduled activities with options provided by the lodge or spend the day simply relaxing.
Day 4: Transfer out of Kafue National Park
- After the morning game drive and breakfast guests will be transferred to either Livingstone or Lusaka.