See the Victoria Falls from the best spots in the company of an experienced guide.
Victoria Falls, or Mosi-oa-Tunya, is a waterfall in southern Africa on the Zambezi River at the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe. It has been described by as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the world.
What is included in the tour
- Return Transfers from Livingstone hotels and lodges.
- Entry Fees to the Falls.
- Drinking Water.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Porterage charges to carry your personal items
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, etc
You will be picked up from your hotel in Livingstone and transferred by vehicle to the Victoria falls entrance. The trip includes an extensive tour of the falls and some time for shopping in the crafts market just outside the entrance gate.
Drinking water is provided on the tour.