NOTE: This tour departs from Livingstone in Zambia. Participants coming from Zimbabwe will be picked up from the Zimbabwean border at an additional fee.
See the Victoria Falls from the best spots in the company of an experienced guide either on a shared tour or private tour.
Victoria Falls, or Mosi-oa-Tunya, is a waterfall in southern Africa on the Zambezi River at the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe. It has been described by as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the world.
What is included in the tour
- Shared return Transfers from hotels and lodges in Livingstone.
- Entry Fees to the Falls.
- Drinking Water.
- Light snacks and non premium drinks on a private tour.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Porterage charges to carry your personal items
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, etc
- Visa, if required.
- Victoria falls rain forest.
- Cultural and political importance of the Victoria falls
You will be picked up from your hotel in Livingstone and transferred by vehicle to the Victoria falls entrance. The trip includes an extensive tour of the falls and some time for shopping in the crafts market just outside the entrance gate.
Participants coming from Zimbabwe for this tour will be met at the Zimbabwean border and transferred to the Victoria falls entrance. (Please select return transfers at check out if you require transfers from Zimbabwe). Alternatively, participants m\y be met at the Victoria falls entrance.
Pick up time is 15 - 25 minutes before the start of the tour depending on the pick up location.