Follow the wind from Victoria falls to the Kafue national park's Konkamoya lodge - A luxury spot in the middle of nowhere.
Four luxurious tents furnished in a colonial style able to accommodate up to 8 guests. A purposefully small number of explorers with a passion for Nature who will be lead on a voyage of discovery of the African Bush. When exploring the bush with us a fantastic discovery is behind every corner: stopping for the sundown at only a few meters from a big heard of elephants or enjoying lunch time with a pack of wild dogs playing just in front of the Lapa. The Itezhi – Tezhi lake promises great new horizons for bird watching aficionados and is a big attraction for the rich wildlife of the Southern Kafue, the wildest and still undiscovered section of this amazing National Park.
What is included in the tour
- Kafue National Park Accommodation on full board
- Livingstone 3 star Hotel accommodation bed & Breakfast
- Two game drives a day
- Drinks at sundowner
- House wine and soft drinks at meals
- Free WiFi
- National Park fees
- Government taxes and Levies
- Return transfers from Livingstone
What is NOT included in the tour
- International flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal Expenses
- Bar at both Kafue National park and Livingstone accommodation
- The Magnificent Victoria falls
- The landscape and welcoming people of Zambia.
- Enjoy easy access to the Wild side of Zambia
Day 1: Arrival in Livingstone Zambia
- On arrival at Livingstone airport or bus station guests will be met and transferred to the Victoria Falls Waterfront or similar three star hotel followed by a guided tour of the Victoria falls and a Zambezi river sunset cruise.
- Spend a night in Livingstone in readiness for the next days road transfer.
Day 2: Livingstone to Kafue National Park
- Road transfer to Konkamoya lodge located in the Kafue national park.
- Check in at Konkamoya after which they will have have an option of going for their first game drive late afternoon , or simply relax at the lodge watching wildlife along the banks of the lake.
- Spend the first night in the Kafue National park.
Day 3: Konkamoya Lodge
- Wake up to the sound of singing birds and wildlife, after the wake up coffee or tea guests head into the wild for an early morning game drive. Breakfast will be served while on the drive at a relaxing spot after which guests will continue their game drive.
- Guests will have time to relax at the lodge after the morning game drive.
- Lunch is served in a lappa overlooking the lake.
- Late afternoon guests will leave for a Night Drive. We leave camp in the afternoon for a game drive and sundowner, after dark we continue to explore into the night for an unforgettable experience of the nocturnal African bush.
Day 4: Konkamoya Lodge
- Guests day start and ends similar to day three above following different game drive trails in the park , unless guests choose to alter their schedule replacing their scheduled activities with options provided by the lodge or spend the day simply relaxing.
Day 5: Konkamoya Lodge to Livingstone.
- After the morning game drive and breakfast guests will be transferred back to Livingstone.
- Check in at a Livingstone hotel.
- Depending on the time of arrival guest may go for an optional activity in Livingstone.
Day 5: Departure from Livingstone
After a leisurely breakfast guests will be transferred to the airport for their outbound flight.