Start in Lusaka and end in Lusaka
Fly from Kenneth Kaunda International Airport to Mfuwe international airport in the South Luangwa National Park where you will spend 3 astounding nights before heading to Livingstone - Home to the Victoria Falls. A stay in the South Luangwa National Park is a complete safari experience. Activities include Walking safaris and Game drives.
What is included in the tour
- Road Transfers.
- Accommodation - Full board in South Luangwa National park
- Guided sightseeing as specified
- Entrance fees.
- Park fees
- Government taxes & levies
What is NOT included in the tour
Flights (Can be booked on request)
Meals not specified
Items of a personal nature
Gratuities and Porterage
Tours/sightseeing not mentioned.
- Game drives
- Luxury accommodation
- Victoria Falls
Day 1: Lusaka to South Luangwa
- Fly out of Lusaka airport to Mfuwe airport.
- Transfer from the airport to the lodge
- Depending on the time of arrival in Mfuwe you will have time to go for your first safari.
- First night in South Luangwa
Day 2 - Day 3: South Luangwa
- Enjoy a mix of game activities and leisure offered inclusive of the Package.
Day 4: South Luangwa to Lusaka
- On this final day of the trip in the south Luangwa. You will have an early morning safari before going to the airport.
NOTE: Not all animal sightings are guaranteed