This package combines the magical splendor of one of the Seven Wonders of the World - the Victoria falls, with a world-renowned safari destination with the largest elephant population in Africa - Chobe national park.
You get to experience the magic of the Falls with panoramic views of the Musiotunya National Park as well as a selection of exhilarating adventure activities.
What is included in the tour
- 2 breakfasts
- 1 dinner
- 2 nights accommodation
- Guided sightseeing as specified
- Entrance fees.
What is NOT included in the tour
Flights (Can be booked on request)
Meals not specified
Items of a personal nature
Gratuities and Porterage
Tours/sightseeing not mentioned.
Guided tour of the exhilarating, unforgettable Victoria Falls including views of the eastern cataract, the Main Falls and the Boiling Pot from Zambia’s best vantage points such as Knife Edge Bridge, the Falls Bridge and the Lookout Tree.
Sunset cruise on the mighty Zambezi River with its hippos and crocodiles, and river bank game viewing.
Leisure time to enjoy the Victoria Falls activities and adventures of your choice.
On arrival at Livingstone Airport, bus or train station , you will be transferred to your hotel or safari lodge.
14:00H Guided tour of the Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
15:30H Guests are transferred from the Victoria Falls entrance for a sunset cruise on the mighty Zambezi River. Enjoy excellent game viewing and bird-watching while cruising down the river.
- Dinner under the stars at the Cafe Zambezi (included in rate).
- Overnight at a 3 star hotel or safari lodge on the Zambian side of Victoria Falls.
VICTORIA FALLS – CHOBE NATIONAL PARK
- 07:00H Guests are picked up from their hotel or lodge for road transfer to the Kazungula Border, the border between Zambia & Botswana. Professional guides takes care of you through the border and to Chobe National Park for a game drive and river safari.
- Lunch and refreshments are provided throughout the tour and will cater for special dietary requirements. Please give advance notice for dietary needs.
- Guests return to Livingstone by 18:00H.
- Enjoy dinner at your hotel/Lodge (Excluded in rate).
NOTE: A full-day Chobe safari tour includes transfers from/to your hotel or lodge. Age requirement for a full-day Chobe safari tour is 4 years and older. All children need to be accompanied by an adult.\
After a leisurely breakfast there is an option of souvenir shopping before a transfer to Livingstone Airport, train or bus station.